LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday 5 March 2012

Am I A Stupid Girl For Even Dreaming That I Could?

Hey there, so i am not very good at introductions, i never make a good impression on people.
I think it maybe because i am very shy.
Well, i will give you a brief explanation as to what i look like.
I have long curly brown hair, brown-green eyes, i have freckles, i am short. And most of all i am fat.
I hate being fat. I wish i could wake up one day and it would all be gone. But sadly that won't happen.
I used to be slim but i developed an eating disorder and lost too much weight. Then i put it all back on plus more which is disgusting.
That's why i am here today, because i want to lose weight more than ever and i am really determined to do this. So i thought tracking it would be a good idea. I will post my stats sometime this week, i have been trying to avoid the scales and tape measurer. I hope to find some friends along the way too.
Have a good night. x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment