LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday 19 March 2012

This Life Hasn't Quite Turned Out The Way I Wanted It To Be

Hey there,
Today was going really well, i went to the gym and ate only a yogurt and had cups of tea. Then something just triggered inside me and i wanted to cry so i turned to the food for an answer. Yup, how stupid i was. I wouldn't really call it a binge because i didn't really eat that much but what i did eat, was very unhealthy.
I am thinking of doing the 2,4,6,8 diet. I did it just before Christmas and it worked really well, i lost 10 pounds but only to put it back on again because i could't keep my greedy gob shut. Back to work tomorrow, so hopefully i can just focus on work and not have anything to eat until i come home.
Wish me luck because i am going to really need it.
Thanks for reading.
P.S. Tomorrow i am going to weigh myself :(. So i will post and update you x

1 comment:

  1. Please, never give up...

    -Honeybee
    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete