LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday 18 March 2012

You Can Take The Future, Even If You Fail!

Hey there, so i have been kind of ignoring my blog.
Everything seems to be just taking a turn for the worst. I have been trying so hard to not eat as much but all i seem to do is end up binging. It's disgusting.
I tried again today but i still ended up binging. But i will NOT give up. Tomorrow is a new day, new week and i will be going to the gym and eating next to nothing. Hopefully i can get my motivation back and get back on the wagon.
I dyed my hair red and i love it, i feel like a new me. And it's not just red, it is bright red, the brighter the better :).
I have decided to keep going with my blog and try posting as often as i can. I need motivation and help and hopefully this blog can help me.
Well, i am off to bed soon, i want today to be gone, so i can start fresh tomorrow :)
Night night
Lots of love xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment