LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday 8 March 2012

With Every Breath I Make

Hey,
I have done terrible so far this week. I have binged everyday. Disgisting.
However, i am in a better mood today because i haven't eaten a single thing. And hopefully i won't until Sunday. I went to the gym Monday and did a really hardcore run. Well, it was for me :). I was going to go to the gym on Tuesday after work but i lost my gym clothes on the way to work. Yup, the absolute idiot i am.
Anyways i ordered some new clothes and trainers and they came today which was really good. I am not going to go to the gym until Sunday though because Fridays and Saturdays are always busy at work and i never get home til late. I am trying to figure out the trigger for my binges, i have a few ideas but i am not sure if they really are. I want to get to the bottom of them because then when something happens or whatever, i can be prepared if you see what i mean.
Any how, i will post soon and update you.
Thankyou for taking the time to read.
Lots of love x x x


P.S. Seeing as i am in a good mood today, i am going to post some thinspo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment