LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday 2 April 2012

They All Think I'm Crazy, But To Me It's Perfect Sense.

Hey there,
Sorry it's been a long time. I have been quite busy with work and figuring out how to do this weight loss thing and not fail again. It's hard i will admit.
I have done okish for the last week and now i am on week 2. I have only lost 3lbs though which is really frustrating because i really thought i would lose a little bit more than that. But a loss is a loss i suppose.
I have hurt my leg, so i can't go to the gym, which is really fucked up because i am one of those crazy people who actually like the gym. Does anyone have any other alternative exercise that i can easily lose weight with while resting my leg. It has been so sunny here in England it's lovely. I went for a walk along the beach, it's just so damn depressing that i can't go and tan on the beach because i am too fat. Urghh!
Anyways, i am pretty tired so i think i will be off to bed soon and i will update you on my progress soon.
Thankyou x x

No comments:

Post a Comment