LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday 9 April 2012

The Answer That Could Never Be Found

ABC Day One - 500 calories

Breakfast - Nothing
Lunch - A cup of tea
Tea - Sweets (Not one of my best decisions)

Weight: 120lbs

With this diet, each day i am going to answer questions that you may or may not want to know about me. I will start off with a few of my own and then if you want to ask me any then i will definately answer them for you.
Q. When did my relationship with food change?
A. When i was probably around 11 years of age, i started to cut out certain foods, in hope to lose weight.

Hey there,
So today went pretty well, i did plan on going to the gym but it was raining so much, i would have been a drowned rat by the time i would have got there. So i am going to go there tomorrow as i don't have to go to work.
I am really tired at the moment, i don't see why though, i didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning and i had about an hours sleep at 4pm.
I am going shopping with my sister on Saturday and i am really worried about what we are going to have to eat because i really want to stick to this diet. But knowing my sister, she will want to go to some fast food place. To be honest, i am not a fan of fast food, i am never really tempted by it however hungry i am. It's like i never really have hot meals, i just don't find them that appealing. I just hope we can buy some sandwiches from Tesco or something.
Well, i hope you are all having a good day.
Night x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment