LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday 6 April 2012

You Were My Voice When I Couldn't Speak

Hey there,
Why does this keep happening, there has to be some reason right? I haven't really been binging but i have eaten loads of shit, that i shouldn't. I haven't lost any weight either.
However i have come up with a very good plan that i really hope that i will stick to. So i fucked up this morning but that doesn't mean i can't start now. So for 24 hours i will only have water, then for the rest of tomorrow and for Sunday i will fast but i will allow myself drinks like juice and tea. Then on Monday i am going to start the ABC diet with at least doing half an hour exercise per day.
I really need to lose this weight and fast, if anyone has any other ideas that have worked for them, please let me know,thanks.
Today i haven't got work because it's good Friday. Well it'not fucking going good for me but I hope your day is going good though and that you are all staying strong.
Thankyou  x x

P.S. Thinspo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment