LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Words Are Like Weapons, They Wound Sometimes

Hello,
Whoopsie! So today i had a pretty bad day. Everything was going fine until about 4pm. I didn't eat much but what i did eat had quite alot of calories.
I weighed in again at 115lbs this morning. I have decided not to weigh myself until Monday, even though it kills me to wait that long.
I am going to the cinema with a friend tomorrow and it's a fast day on the ABC for me. I am not really worried about food though because i don't like to eat in public places. If she wants something to eat, i will just get a coffee. I am really worried that i will look fat though, the last time my friend saw me was when i was about 105lbs. So 10lbs is pretty noticeable . Oh well, the next time i will see her, i will be thinner.
I brought some new sweatpants today and they were a UK size 6 (I think that is a US 2, correct me if i am wrong), they were a bit tight, but they definitely fit, which i was very happy about. But i still look so fat. No joke, i have a really big tummy, big thighs and quite chunky arms. Erghh!
Thought i would post some thinspo.




No comments:

Post a Comment