LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

This Feels So Wrong, That It Feels Right.

Hello lovelies.
Today has gone really well. I have had about 3 slices of bread (Yeah, i know lot's of carbs, i am trying to stop them gradually), a muller youghrt and a coffee. I let myself have 600 calories today and i think i stayed just below it so that was really good. Haven't really done much exercising apart from walking to and from work, my leg is still playing up :(.
I weighed in at 118lbs this morning, quite happy about that. For some reason though, i have been in a awful mood, i really don't know why though. Maybe it's the lack of food but i don't usually feel like this. Hopefully tomorrow my mood will be better otherwise people will start to notice.
It's gotten colder today and i can really feel it, my hands are so cold right now, it's hard to type on my laptop lol. And the tip of my nose is cold too :).
Anyways hope you have had a lovely day and speak to you soon xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment