LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday 16 April 2012

The Way You Make Me Feel

Hey,
So this week has finally been a success, i have stuck to the ABC very well, i will admit, i had a bit of a blip on Friday but Saturday i went straight back to the ABC. I am really liking this diet, i do feel hungry sometimes but not as much as i thought i would, it's usually at night before i go to bed that my tummy starts rumbling.
I have got even more good news too. I have lost 5lbs this week so that puts me down to 115lbs. Woop! I have been waiting to see that number on the scales for ages.
I am off work again this week so hopefully i can have another successful week.
Today was a 400 calorie day so i have eaten:

  • Cup of tea
  • Muller light yogurt 
  • Banana 
  • One slice of toast.
I hope you are all doing well too and good luck :)
Thankyou x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment