LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday 28 April 2012

I Let Go, I Fell In

Hello, i hope you are all okay?
Just wanted to do a quick post. Things are going quite well, it's getting hard though, i won't lie. I just really want to have something nice and sweet to eat. But i know it will make me fat so that is a no no. Today on the ABC is a fast day, i am doing well so far, i only have 5 more hours to go. Soon i will be off to bed so i won't have to think about it. Urghh i just really hate fasts :).
I am so cold today, here in England it's just constantly been raining :(. I don't mind the rain but it's getting boring now and i just want to see some sunshine. The sunshine always gives me motivation.
I am hoping to get down to 112lbs by Monday. I just feel like that won't happen though. Maybe it will, maybe it won't :(.
I also wanted to say thank you to my 3 lovely followers. It's nice to have someone following me :)
Night xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment