LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday 6 May 2012

When The Pain Of Your Mistakes Keeps You Awake

Uh oh! This week has not been very good for me. Everyday i ate shit. Not literally :).
It has been a horrible weak and my body is not agreeing with what i have ate. I feel really sick and bloated and have had a painful stomach ache for the past three days :(
So i have a new plan and this time it will work, because if it doesn't i will be fat.
I am going to start the ABC from scratch again, starting tomorrow and i am going to do at least half an hour exercise a day.
I am not going to weigh myself until at least two weeks time when i am not bloated and i have lost some more weight. The next time i want to be on the scales, i want to see 112lbs or less.
I have probably put on weight this week but i hope it's only like 3lbs max. Fingers crossed! I am just going to estimate that i am about 115lbs right now.
I hope you have all had a lovely week.
Bye xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment