LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday 16 May 2012

I Won't Give Up

Hey,
Sorry it's been a long time since i last posted. Obviously things didn't go as i wanted them to. However i have done a U-turn and have done good for the past four days.
I am still doing the ABC diet for now, it just seems to work for me.
So i weighed myself just a moment ago and i was quite shocked by the number staring back at me.
I have binged everyday for two weeks, and i was fully clothed and bloated on food and water.
The number was 116lbs. I was completely shocked, i thought i would at least be somewhere between 117-120.
I would love it to be lower but i am not going to complain, it just's motivates me a little bit more and puts me i a good mood.
Thankyou for reading x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment