LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday 25 May 2012

I'm Smiling But I'm Close To Tears

Hey everyone.
Another long delayed post. Sorry. Things have been a bit rough.
I have been feeling really low lately, i don't know why. I just want to hide under a shell and never come out. My diet has been crap, i can't stop shoving food into my fat gob.
I am really angry at myself too, because the weather is lovely and hot and i can't wear shorts or t-shirts because i am too fat.
I'm so scared that i will fail at losing weight, and i will always be fat. I literally shake with fear when i think about it because i don't want to be like this. I want to be skinny and be able to wear a shirt in the hot weather :(.
I need some tips on how to get some motivation and not fall off the wagon all the time. Please if you have some, let me know. I am really desperate here.
I have decided that i am going to start Sunday with a new diet and i WILL stick to it this time. I would start tomorrow but i am babysitting and the person i am babysitting for knows i have trouble with food so she is buying me food and i can't refuse food that someone has gone out and kindly brought for me.
Anyways my plan, is
Breakfast: Cereal Bar or Coffee/Tea
Lunch: Yogurt or Cereal
Dinner: Green Salad or Fruit Salad
I would say that would roughly take to about 500-800 calories a day. I am going to do the plan until i reach 110lbs and then start with something new.
Oh and i am also starting to hate skinny jeans because my legs are really too fat for them.
I am going to go now before i start rambling about random shit.
Bye, x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment