LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday 22 April 2012

How Long Do I have To Wait For The Sun To Shine Again?

Hello everyone :)
Today's not been such a good day again. I know, i am failing you as well as myself. No one wants to read a blog where all they do is fail, you want to read a blog that strives for what they want, so it can also help you strive, if that makes any sense at all.
I really hope i am not losing my motivation, tomorrow is my weigh in day but after such a horrible week this week i am terrified of what the number will be.
I think i am going to fast tomorrow instead of Wednesday because i have college Wednesdays and it would look really weird if i didn't eat anything and tomorrow is my day off so i will be home and no one cares about what i eat at home. They think that i eat alot anyway seeing as i am such a fat pig.
Is it just me but when i eat something bad or that has alot of calories in it, i feel dirty like i need to have a shower, i know that sounds really weird but that is truly how i feel right now because of all the shit i have eaten.
I really need my motivation back, has anyone got any ideas?
I am going to the gym tomorrow and i am going to work really hard, i might try and spend at least 2 hours in there. I don't like to spend too long in the gym because i feel like that will be a waste of my time. Don't get me wrong i actually love going to the gym, it's just if i spend too long in there and work overboard i think that would put me off and i wouldn't want to go any more. I do exercise almost every where i go though. I don't have a car so i just walk everywhere and whenever i am listening to music i love to just dance lol.
Anyways sorry for the long post but i feel like sometimes i don't blog enough :(.
Stay strong girls and keep up the good work :)
Bye x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment