LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday 19 April 2012

A Little Bit Of Heaven, A Little Bit Of Hell

Hey,
Yesterday went really well, it was a fast day for me on the ABC. However today didn't go so well, i didn't really binge but i ate alot and it was all junk really. It was my little sisters birthday and she was really excited and i didn't want to ruin it by being weak and tired and not eating something. Because if i didn't eat something she would know that something was wrong, she would think that i wasn't enjoying her party if that makes sense. I didn't have any cake though, it was triple chocolate and it looked really sickly, i just couldn't face it. I had some cookies my sister made. Bless her!
I went to the gym and did some running but now my leg is throbbing every time i walk which is a pain in the backside.
I might go to the gym tomorrow to at least make up for some of today, i usually do ab workouts on Fridays, so maybe i will go to the gym in the morning and then do my abs in the evening.
I am allowed 200 calories tomorrow so that will be quite easy.
I just hope the motivation i have had this past week and half isn't fading away. I am going to try and hold onto it as long as i can.
Tomorrow is my last day off and then i have work Saturday which i am really looking forward to getting back to, i will be back to my routine and hopefully i will be too busy to think about food.
I think when i reach 110lbs, i will post some pictures of how my body looks, it's just being brave enough to post them :(.
Anyways, i am going to go so i can do some dancing to try and burn at least some calories of this junk in my body.
Night x x x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! 113lbs? I'm very jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay :). Thankyou, i am quite short though :) x

      Delete