LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday 4 June 2012

Don't Need The Sun To Make Me Smile

Hello, i hope you are all okay?
I am in a happy mood today. I did so good yesterday and today :). Both days i have eaten less than 500 calories. So proud.
So i went to look at this house today and i love it, i have my own little room, it's small but i love small things. The thing is someone else wants this house too so it's just a waiting game now. Who will get the house? I have had a really great idea for motivation too. I can buy new things for my room as soon as i reach certain goals.
Me and my two little sisters went for a bike ride today. It was so much fun, i love riding a bike. I don't have my own, me and my little sister took it in turns to use hers. She is only 9 so her bike was quite small but i didn't mind. We were all so tired when we got home though, i think we will all sleep well tonight :D.
Only 165 days until i go to London, so excited :)
Lots Of Love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment