LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday 17 June 2012

I Feel Skin Deep

117 fucking pounds. I couldn't believe it when i stepped on the scale this morning. I woke up at about 6 really thirsty so i had half a bottle of flavoured water. Big mistake i think. I also binged yesterday, i don't even know what came over me. I am so upset right now.
My friend has been ignoring me all week and i don't know why, so right now i just want food so i can take my mind off of everything but i am trying to teach myself that i can't use food to try and avoid my emotions, i just have to ride them out.
I feel fat as well, my clothes fit me the same as they did last week but i just feel trapped in them if that makes any sense. I think tonight i am going to write myself a doable plan and start tomorrow.
So today i have eaten:
Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - Weight Watchers yogurt
Dinner - Slice of bread and Oasis light drink
I think that would all come to about 300 cals.
I'm going to leave now and start writing this plan down :)
Oh how i wish for legs like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment