LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

You're Everything That Makes Me Fall In Love

I am in such a mess right now. I have been so depressed these past few days, i don't really know why though and it annoys the hell out of me. I cried today because i had something in my eye and couldn't get it out. It's still in there, whatever it is :(. 
I met with a friend yesterday and told her i wasn't really feeling myself, she said that i should go out with her and get drunk but i can't, for one alcohol has way too many calories that i don't need in it and for two, my mother is an alcoholic so alcohol doesn't appeal to me and i am frightened i will turn out like my mother, if i get drunk too many times. I also have quite an addictive personality. 
Anyways, eating wise has been great, Sunday, all through today have been low cal days. I am quite proud of myself. My work trousers aren't tight anymore, they fit perfectly, with a little room :). 
I am just really determined to do it this time. I felt like binging today but i got put off straight away when i thought about all the guilt and rage i would be feeling towards myself. For tomorrow i plan to have a coffee, cereal bar and probably a low cal jelly. I am also going to go to the gym after work and burn off some calories. I am quite excited for my weigh in on Sunday, i just hope i see a number that is less than 114. Only 4 days to go :).
Anyways, good luck everyone 


Night x x xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment