LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Hello lovelies!
Today i have not done so good, my family had a jubilee party so there was food around and i just couldn't resist :(. Once i had something bad, i had this real urge to binge but i didn't. I walked away and went into my room, to cry. I was so upset with myself. I really wanted to get the food out, i hate the feeling of a full stomach. I still regret it now, but what is done is done. I have stayed away from food for the rest of the day and just had a cup of tea.
Even though i am upset about it, i am quite pleased with myself, i could have binged or purged the food up but i didn't.
I did some dancing today as the gym was closed due to being a bank holiday. I also tidied my room, getting ready for the move (if we get the house). So i think i burned at least 300 calories. Oh and i also did a 3mile walk. So not too bad. I love walking, i think it's the most enjoyable exercise. I just stick my ipod on and i could walk for miles and miles. I also love running too, but i do get a bit bored after a while and i don't like the feeling of not being able to breathe for a long time.
I also weighed myself after i ate all the junk, just to punish myself and see what damage i did. And i weighed in at 117.2lbs. Not too bad, i thought i would be at least 120lbs because i was full. The next time i weigh in i am going to aim for 115lbs. Wish me luck :)
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment