LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Keep Your Head Up

So, yesterday wasn't very good. Today wasn't much better but i think i only had 1200 calories. That is alot but i could have had so much more. I really want to weigh myself because i feel like i have put on so much weight. I was looking in the mirror yesterday while i was doing my makeup and my collarbones seem to be more prominent than they were last week. My work trousers were wouldn't zip up last week but today they fit. They are a tiny bit tight but hopefully when i put them back on, on Tuesday they will be a perfect fit.
My plan for tomorrow is to have a piece of fruit at the most and lots of water. I will also go to the gym, burn off some of these disgusting calories i have in my fat body. I also have to get some boxes so i can put some of my stuff away ready to move, so hopefully that will keep me busy and my mind off of food.
I feel really positive at the moment, but when i am at work i feel so miserable. I don't really know why though :(. Really tired as well, might do some dancing in the minute, i love dancing :).
Have a good day and keep losing them pounds my dear :) Thinspo pics next time :D
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment