LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday 7 June 2012

Nowhere's Home And I Am All Wrong.

Hey!
Today and yesterday have been really good, haven't binged at all. However i did have half a chewy sweet. I didn't realize what i was doing, i just opened the sweet and bit it. Before i could do anymore damage, i gave it to my little sister.
I have decided that i am next going to weigh myself on 17th June so that gives me 9 days to lose 3lbs. I can soo do this. I just have to keep up the work i am doing now.
I have been really tired lately but i just can't get to sleep at night, i will go to bed at about 10.30 and won't drop off to sleep until 11:30 maybe 12. It really pisses me off :(.
Anyways that was just a quick post, so i will love you and leave you now xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment