LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday 2 June 2012

I Ain't Wasting No More Time, Here I Go Again

Hello,
Wow, cannot believe it is June already, this year has gone waaaay too fast. So i have made many plans since i last wrote a post. Firstly might be moving house, me and my family are going to look at it on Monday to see if we like it :). Secondly, i am going to London with a friend in the middle of November on holiday (motivation for me) :). I have made other plans too but i have forgotten them, they will probably come up in future posts.
Well i weighed myself this morning after binging last night and i weighed 118.4lbs, which is okay because at the start of the week i was weighing in at around 120.
This week started off terribly food-wise. However, Wednesday and Thursday were great days. Yesterday and tonight, not so good. But tomorrow is a new day.
I have a plan for a long lie-in tomorrow, gym, reading, spending some quality time with my lovely little sisters.
I ordered some really nice abercrombie jeans on Thursday, so excited, i can't wait for them to arrive. I will post a photo when i get them, if they fit :).
Anyways not really much to say, life's a bit boring at the moment.
Night lovelies x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment