LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday 23 June 2012

Every Now And Then I Fall Apart

Hello, sorry it has been so long since my last post. Obviously things haven't really gone well.
However i have been weighing myself every day this week and i have been bouncing between 115 and 117.
I haven't really been binging but i haven't really watched what i have been eating either. It was mostly unhealthy stuff i have been eating :(.
I haven't got work tomorrow so my plan is:
Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Yogurt
Dinner: Crackerbread
I am also going to go to the gym and do some running. I am really into running at the moment, i love to see how far i can go and it just helps me stop stressing out. It also helps me know that i will lose weight.
I am looking forward til tomorrow so i can start fresh and hopefully not fuck it up bad.
I have moved in with my parents so it will be easier to stop binging. Thank god.
Anyways i will let you go, nighty night x x x

1 comment:

  1. nice intake! I've also started running recently. I love to feel my belly afterwards when it's all cold- that's a sign you're burning calories and it just feels so cool :)

    ReplyDelete